Thursday, January 05, 2012

It's a Book Party -- And You're Invited!



It's a Book Party at Brent's House -- and You're Invited!


























Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.


















It's A Party -- And I Hope You'll Come!


As you probably know by now, Awaken Your Senses: Exercises for Exploring the Wonder of God is now available!  To celebrate its release, I'm having a book release party at Ploughshares Farm -- and you're invited.



The party will be January 15 from 3-5:30 in the afternoon at Ploughshares Farm (6960 E. Hendricks County Rd, Mooresville, IN 46158).  It's a drop-in/drop-out sort of thing -- so you don't have to stay the whole time, though you're welcome to, if you'd like.



We'll have food (fixed by Nancy, who's a great cook!) and drinks.  Beth Booram (the co-author of the book) will be there and she and I will be happy to sign books. 



Of course, we'll have copies of Awaken Your Senses for sale -- at the special book release party price of $12 ($3 off retail). If you buy Awaken Your Senses at the party, you'll also get a free copy of my Mind the Light: Learning to See with Spiritual Eyes.




Reservations are requested -- mostly so we know how much food to fix!  Just email me at brentbil@brentbill.com if you plan on coming.



If you'd like a map to Ploughshares, just drop me an email (brentbil@brentbill.com) and I'll send one to you.  Googlemaps is really accurate, though.  



I hope you have a blessed holiday season -- full of the peace that this season is meant to bring.



Brent



PS If you live too far away to attend (or just don't feel like partying), but would still like an autographed book at the release party price, just email me at brentbil@brentbill.com and I'll get one to you!



PPS January 15 is also the meeting day of Friends in Fellowship, the Quaker worship group that meets at Ploughshares.  It gathers at 6:30 and you'd be welcome to join us for worship that evening, if you'd like.









Awaken Your Senses is available at fine independent stores like


and Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com.



"A deeply pleasing book" -- Publishers Weekly (starred review)





 





You're receiving this email because you're a friend of Brent Bill's.




Unsubscribe << Test Email Address >> from this list.




Our mailing address is:

J. Brent Bill
6960 E. Hendricks County Rd
Mooresville, IN 46158

Add us to your address book



Copyright (C) 2012 J. Brent Bill All rights reserved.



Forward this email to a friend

Update your profile




Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp









2 comments:

CJ said...

I hate I cannot make it to the great frozen Midwest from Florida for the party. I can, however, provide you with interesting music to play in the background and then turn up whenever you are ready for people to go home! Blessings, old friend. I look forward to reading the new book.

Brent Bill said...

Hey Carl -- "Yoda sunshine of my life"